This section provides information about working at the council and current job vacancies.Jobs websites
Our vacancies on Surreyjobs website
- you can use this page to view and apply for all the latest council job vacancies (Surreyjobs website)
- you can follow these jobs as they are announced on Reigatebanstead Twitter and Reigate & Banstead Borough Council Facebook.
Each advertisement on the surreyjobs website provides:
- a job summary setting out the details of the post
- a person specification which outlines the skills and experience that is required for that post and
- a summary of the key terms and conditions relating to the post
- the closing date for that particular vacancy
- ability to submit an online application
Some of the benefits the council offers can be found below, and a summary of our Staff Handbook is at the foot of the page.
Always remember to make sure that your application is submitted by the date specified on the advertisement.
If you have a disability which prevents you from submitting an application online, please contact the Council's Human Resources team at HR@reigate-banstead.gov.uk or on 01737 276089 for a Word format application form which may be returned by email or post.
Why work for Reigate & Banstead Borough Council?
This will, no doubt, be the first question running through your mind.
As a dedicated, career minded individual you are looking for an organisation that is going to be able to provide you with the best.
We appreciate the importance of this choice, and offer the right individuals a variety of incentives:
- friendly working atmosphere
- flexible working hours
- excellent pension scheme
- discounted employee parking
- interest free travel loans (e.g. for season bus or rail tickets)
- childcare voucher scheme
- cycle to work scheme
- 24 hour information, support and counselling service for employees and their family.
Staff Handbook and pay scales
For more detailed information regarding our terms and conditions please see our Staff Handbook (PDF document [492.9Kb]).
You can see our current Pay Scales 2014-15 (PDF document [41.9Kb]). For senior positions see - Senior Management Pay Scales 2014-2015 (PDF document [10.1Kb])
The local area
These pages on our site will tell you a bit more about the borough:
Last updated : 06/03/2014