This page is about taxi ranks in the borough.
Rank provision throughout the borough is currently under review, and improvements recommended following consultation with taxi users, proprietors and community groups will be announced in 2005.
There are seven ranks on public roads in the Borough, and 3 on railway station forecourts.
On public roads
- High Street, outside Waitrose - 2 spaces
- Banstead Road, outside railway station - 2 spaces.
- High Street (east side) - 3 spaces
- Victoria Road, near junction with Consort Way - 2 spaces.
- High Street (east side) - 2 spaces
- Queensway/London Road junction outside Sainsbury's - 3 spaces.
- Church Street, near Cafe Rouge.
On station forecourts
- Horley station - 2 spaces
- Merstham station - 2 spaces
- Redhill station - 15+ spaces.
Last updated : 15/05/2009