Lotteries and gaming machines
This page provides information and pre-requisites on lottery and gaming machine licences. There are links on this page to download application forms.
Local societies such as sports clubs, amateur dramatics groups and voluntary organisations who want to hold lotteries to raise money must be registered with the Council.
If you are unsure whether you need a licence, please contact the licensing officer.
Application Forms to Download
- Guidance for applicants (PDF document [258.3Kb])
- Lottery application form (PDF document [180.3Kb])
- Return relating to a Small Society Lottery form (PDF document [153.9Kb])
- Appointment of Members form . (PDF document [165.2Kb])
Gaming machine licences
Premises wishing to have a a gaming machine with prizes must apply for a permit to the Local Authority.
Application forms supplied by the Department of Culture, Media and Sport.
For further information
- Email the Licensing Officer: Licensing@reigate-banstead.gov.uk
- Telephone the Licensing Officer: 01737 276672
- Write to the Licensing Officer at
Reigate & Banstead Borough Council
Last updated : 13/12/2011